The UFC on FX 7 is green lit after all 22 fighters were cleared by the companies internal regulatory body Friday.
Undercard fighter CJ Keith was initially off the mark, coming in at 157. Upon his second go and a bit of extra time to lose the appropriate weight, he was cleared to fight.
UFC on FX 7 takes place from Sao Paulo, Brazil this Saturday evening. The event features a main event with title implications for at least one of the two fighters, as Michael Bisping steps into his opponent, Vitor Belfort’s, backyard and looks to get the long elusive title shot.
Tensions were very high, and remained as such between Bisping and Belfort. Belfort has added a little flare to the fight this time, coming off as angry with his opponent at times.
Full weigh in results below.
MAIN CARD (FX)
- Vitor Belfort (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
- C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Daniel Sarafian (186)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (255) vs. Ben Rothwell (258)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)
- Godofredo Castro (145) vs. Milton Vieira (146)
- Andrew Craig (185) vs. Ronny Markes (186)
- Nik Lentz (145) vs. Diego Nunes (145)
- Edson Barboza (154) vs. Lucas Martins (154)
- Yuri Alcantara (135) vs. Pedro Nobre (136)
- Ildemar Alcantara (201) vs. Wagner Prado (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- C.J. Keith (156)* vs. Francisco Trinaldo (154.5)
This entry was posted on Friday, January 18th, 2013 at 4:01 pm and is filed under UFC. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.