After the success of their Cage Impact show at Korakuen Hall, DEEP will hold another caged event this November. DEEP Cage Impact 2013 will take place November 24 at the Tokyo Dome City Hall in Tokyo, this will be DEEP’s second show this year in the 3000 seat venue.
Confirmed for the show so far is:
- Hiroshi Nakamura, who makes his return to the promotion after a stint in Bellator.
- UFC and Cage Force Veteran Yoshiyuki Yoshida will fight in Japan for the first time in six years, he will also be dropping to lightweight.
- DEEP featherweight champion, Kazunori Yokota will make his return at the event.
- Akihiro Gono will look to break a four fight losing streak when he steps into the cage.
- Shizuka Sugiyama is also scheduled to compete on the card.